Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Pattys Day

Hey y'all, just want to say happy St Patricks Day, when everyone is Irish. This is the day when I wear my Tampa Bay Mutiny jersey I bought back in 1996. It is ugly, but cool at the same time. Green, 2 different blues, yellow. Last March, my future wife and I saw the US National team play at Ray Jay in Tampa. I wore that jersey and got a few compliments on it.

Anyway, here are a couple of videos. The first one is classic, Jim Breuer imitating Brian and Angus. Excellent!



The next one is Hells Bell, from, of course, AC/DC. This is Toronto Skydome, November 1990. I don't thionk I have seen this one before.




Enjoy the videos and everyone be safe. Tonight is rookie night. Christine and I are walking to a local bar for happy hour, have 2-3 pitchers, then walk back to my house. We went to a party Saturday night at Niagara Tap. The place was packed.

Tim

No comments: