Thursday, September 11, 2008

Video From September 11, 2001 In New York City

This is from Harold, a friend of Christine's, who lives in NYC. This is an excellent video. He also owns Boulevard Tavern in Brooklyn. Christine lived in NYC at the time also.

I watched everything on TV that day, as I had the day off from work. I went to a local bar that night, only because I needed to be around people, and the place was quiet, even though there were plenty of other people there. This place is normally hopping. Everyone was still in shock and disbelief over what happened.

This is an excellent video, and I would like to thank Harold for sharing it with us.
------------

Shot on the night of 9/11, This is what went on Ave. A in the East Village of NYC as people were coming to grips with what just happened.

No comments: