Sunday, June 29, 2008

Steelers tattoo ideas

I was going through my traffic stats, and I see I'm getting search engine traffic for tattoos, and especially Steelers tattoos.

My suggestion, take the actual Steelers logo to your artist and put the logo anywhere on the RIGHT side of your body. I made the mistake of not actually taking the logo in, and I don't have the Steelers inside of the logo. And I can't find an artist that can put the word in there now. But I still love my Pittsburgh Steelers tattoo.

That said, do a Google image search for "Steelers tattoos" and you will see some really great ones. One dude has the city on his entire back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And for good measure, here are all of my tattoos. I haven't had any new ink in more than a year, and I'm jonesin'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

angusink

1 comment:

thekidnaz said...

here we go back 2 the tattoo shop 4 another tat here we go!!!!!! #6 nice tat