Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Going through a difficult time

This last month has been horrible, and it is all related to my girlfriend. Right now, because of a mistake she made, she is 200 miles away. I share a little blame for this also, but it was her actions that have caused all of this. It is a long story and I won't go into details. We are trying to work this out, but it really seems hopeless at this point in time. I'm in a situation now that I'm trying to get out of, and it is difficult. I'm being forced to sell my collectibles that I don't want to sell, but I have no other choice.

I'm trying to get out of here and get to Melbourne so I can start over again and get back on my feet.

I can't find a video for Kicked In The Teeth from AC/DC, if I do find one I'll post it, because that is how I feel right now.

Update: I could not find a video, but here is the audio for the song.





Tim
-------

No comments: