Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Turned 40 Today

Yep...no big deal, age is just a number. I still look young, after I shave I can pass for 33 easily. My girlfriend will be 40 in December, and she still gets carded for beer. Not too shabby.

We are going to BBQ place tonight with all you can eat ribs. I should eat 2 racks and all of the sides no problem.

In the meantime, for those who are looking to make money from home, take a look at Disciples Cross. I can 100% say that this is the real deal, no scam here. My brother and I will be making a lot of money making the crosses. We already have orders and we have not even made one yet. They are easy to make and are high quality. One hint, also buy the long handled pliers there at the site for 7 bucks. We could not find them anywhere around here, and I live in a land of strip malls and the big box stores.


Disciples Cross

No comments: