Friday, July 25, 2008

St. Pete Times, Tampabay.com, the "music critic", and AC/DC...what a joke!!

Hell, it aint my fault if Sean Daly dropped the ball on the new AC/DC album

Just because I called their so-called "music critic" out on his lack of reporting the news of the new AC/DC album, all of a sudden my posts are getting flagged as spam. It does not matter that I have posted there more than a few times. Hell, I ain't spending another 35 cents on that rag now, if this is how they treat posters. And I was even pretty friggin' nice about it. The music section has always sucked anyway, even before the current "critic".

Ya know, one of the biggest, and IMHO the best band of all time, is coming out with their first new album in 8 years, and this dude drops the ball.


Yep, I'm Powerage.

Read It Here




Timothy Watson
---------

No comments: