Thursday, May 1, 2008

New AC/DC Album; Moving to NYC

AC/DC is wrapping up work on their new album, to be released sometime this year....after 8 LONG years. I'm sure they are planning a tour. I'll be moving to NYC in a couple of weeks, and bands always do promotional stops there, so I'll be there when AC/DC does theirs. By being in NYC, I'm going to try to go to the shows in Pittsburgh, Boston, and Philly, maybe Buffalo and Hartford as well as the NYC shows. I have seen them 5 times, with the first time being in Lakeland, Florida in 1983 on the Flick tour, which was an incredible concert. I last saw them on the SUL tour in Tampa. This will be their last tour, one last time to see the legendary AC/DC. I have numerous live complete shows from AC/DC's various tours, but it is not the same as seeing them live. Even if you hate the band, if they tour near you, go and see them!! They are the best live band on the planet. Just their presence on stage is powerful.

So, on that note, here are 2 songs from the Flick album, Flick of The Switch and Bedlam in Belgium. It would be great if the lads whipped these 2 songs out during the tour. Along with Down Payment Blues, of course.

Enjoy!

Tim



--------

No comments: