Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Put Your Name on Your Pictures

A little while ago I was doing some searches and came across the pictures I took from the Classic Rock Cares concert that I had posted here and on the AC/DC Rising Power forum. Another AC/DC site was using them and gave 2 other people credit. I really don't care that this site is using them, just the fact they did not acknowledge where they got them from. I did think I should ad my name to them while I was doing the editing, but decided against it.

I have been on the internet a few years and I should have known better. From now on, every picture I take and upload to the internet will have a watermark on it.

Tim Watson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the whole of staff of http://acdcbackinblack.net and I even are sincerely sorry for the damage caused by the publication of your photographs without mentioning the real owner of it but I had recovered them on a site other than yours and I had asked for the authorization to the leading authorities with approval of their share.
The error is immediately repaired of our share, while having expressly replaced by these false owners by your name and I hope that you us will not hold rigour since I only have viewed your blog and especially have just seen this article of which I approve the content the more so as we always quote our sources.

With all our excuses still

Bon Scott Rawpower™

Timothy Watson said...

Thank you for your apology, and thanks for the mention as the person who took the pictures. I had posted them also on the Rising Power forum, so that is where they probably came from.

I love your site, fitting for the greatest band ever AC/DC.

Cheers,

Tim