Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Take A Listen To Rock Band 'Hail Mary'

Hey y'all,

I was just chatting with a buddy of mine on yahoo messenger out in California, another huge AC/DC fan. He sings for a band named 'Hail Mary'. They are a hard rock band that has an original sound. You can hear the different influences in the music, but the sound is unique. At the same time, it is straight ahead rock n' roll, which is what I love, and I what I think the music business needs, instead of the garbage that has been released as "rock music" for the last 10 years, with the exception of 'Stiff Upper Lip' and the soon to be released 'Black Ice'. The lyrics are a little different, but in a good way. I have a feeling this band is going to be big.

Go to the bands Myspace page and listen to 'As Random Events Occur'. Now I'll warn you, it is not a studio quality recording, but is still good enough so you can get a feel for the band. They will have more original material uploaded within the next week. And soon, I will be working on a website for the band when they have videos.

http://www.myspace.com/hailmaryrocks

And while you are at it, visit my Myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/timothyjwatson

Later, Tim
------------

No comments: