Thursday, July 3, 2008

How about them Rays!

Great 3 game sweep of the red sux. All 3 games were great. And Longoria is going to be rookie of the year. Right now, this reminds me of the 1991 Braves. I had been a Braves fan since the late '70s, because that was the closest team near me, plus the fact they were always on tv. I got laughed at A LOT for being a Braves fan. Then they had that magical season and lost one of the greatest World Series ever played.

The Rays are my first team now, though I'm still a Braves fan. Also, there is nothing wrong with The Trop. I have been to many games when there was a major thunderstorm going on. It is also so humid here at game time(7:10pm) it ain't even funny. The dome is fine, and it gets loud in there. I like sitting out there in left center, or anywhere on the first base side. Or right...heck I just like going to the games. But seeing how I'm moving across the state, I'll see far less games live.

And if you go, you MUST check out the Ted Williams museum.

http://www.timothyjameswatson.com/TampaBayRays/


Lets keep it going Rays!!

--------

No comments: