Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Pittsburgh Steelers Suck

Yea, I love the Pittsburgh Steelers. I have a Steelers tattoo with the 5 Vince Lombardi Trophies on my right arm.

That said, the game against the Jets was horrible. The Steelers did not bother to show up in the first half. The second half was better, but was still garbage. Nothing against the NYJ, I have to admit though, I was expecting a big Pittsburgh win. The Jets played a good, physical football game. SB caliber teams win road games. I guess my Steelers are not a SB caliber team this year. Dropped passes, arm tackles, bad blocking, poor special teams, and calling a pass play on a 3rd and 2. That is not a SB team, and playing like this, they have no shot against the Colts or Patriots.

I hope they prove me wrong.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

---

No comments: